WANTED: Witty Bloggers to Make My Splendid Really! Look Good

3.14.2008


Sorry to be so lame lately.

It's been a long, exhaustive, not fun week and I apologize for neglecting you, but I missed you oh-so-much!

I can't promise I'll be better in the days to come - my best friend from home is here in San Francisco this weekend and I am determined to spend time with her, I will be in New York Tuesday through Friday of next week and then in LA Friday through Saturday, sooo...

The neglect is probably not going away for awhile...even though I have plenty to share with you!

Maybe I'll take some of you lovelies up on that offer to guest blog during the craziness that is my life right now.

Anyone still interested?

2 comments:

Maxie said...

Sure thing jelly bean! Just let me know if you want me to... when you want me to... what you want me to write about... blah blah. You get it :-)

Mrs. Booms said...

Oh heck yeah. But if I guest blogged I'd have to watch my language or you'd have to add a disclaimer and stuff.

Might not be good ;)